Analysis of the Experience of Applying Information and Communication Technologies in Future Economistsʼ Professional Training in Ukraine
The development of information technologies affects the process of professional training of specialists from different fields. During the last five years, scientists of Ukraine conducted a series of studies on the implementation of information and communication technologies (ICT) in professional training. The purpose of the study was to analyze the experience of applying information and communication technologies in the training of future economists, in particular, in higher education establishments (HEE) of І–ІІ levels of accreditation in Ukraine. In the course of the research, an analysis of the availability of scientific publications on the topic was carried out on the basis of the data taken from the web portal of the V. I. Vernadskyi National Library of Ukraine and a free search engine with full texts of scientific publications at the Google Academy. As a result, 6457 relevant documents were found, which were filtered according to the following criteria: the relevance of the research topic, the implementation of the publication in the form of scientific research (article, abstract, dissertation), the publication date (from 2014 to 2019), the significance of research and significance of the results. On the basis of the publicationsʼ analysis, the following conclusions were made by the author: the relevance of understanding the results of the information and communication technologiesʼ implementation in professional training does not decrease the training of future economists; the greatest research is devoted to the analysis of experience and clarification of the information and communication technologiesʼ role in the future economistsʼ training in higher education establishments of the III–IV level of accreditation; the scientific works on the ICT implementation in the HEE of the I–II level of accreditation in professional training students of economic specialties cover some aspects of this problem (the future economistsʼ training for their professional activity through ICT; the ICT as a means of forming the future junior specialistsʼ professional skills in the economic field in the process of studying professional disciplines; the ICT in support of future specialistsʼ interactive training in economic specialties; the formation of key competencies of future accountants on registration of accounting data by means of the ICT).
2. Havrutenko, L. A. (2017). Formuvannia profesiinykh umin maibutnikh molodshykh spetsialistiv ekonomichnoho profiliu u protsesi vyvchennia fakhovykh dystsyplin [Formation of professional skills for future junior specialists of economic profile in the process of studying professional disciplines] Candidateʼs thesis. Kyiv : Natsionalnyi aviatsiinyi universytet [in Ukrainian].
3. Dudka, U. T. (2018). Strukturno-orhanizatsiina model pidhotovky maibutnikh ekonomistiv v ahrotekhnichnykh koledzhakh [Structural-organizational model of future economistsʼ training in agrotechnical colleges]. Ukrainian Journal of Educational Studies and Information Technology, 6 (4), 37–52. Retrieved from http://www.ojs. mdpu.org.ua/index.php/itse/article/view/2485 [in Ukrainian].
4. Krutous, T. P. (2015). Formuvannia fakhovoi kompetentnosti maibutnikh bakalavriv ekonomiky u protsesi navchannia pryrodnycho- naukovykh dystsyplin [Formation of the future economics bachelorsʼ professional competence in the process of teaching natural sciences] Candidateʼs thesis. Vinnytsia : Vinnytskyi derzh. ped. un-t imeni Mykhaila Kotsiubynskoho [in Ukrainian].
5. Mann, R. V. (2018). Deiaki aspekty zastosuvannia informatsiino-komunikatsiinykh tekhnolohii u pidhotovtsi maibutnikh ekonomistiv [Some Aspects of Information and Communication Technologies Application in Preparation of Future Economists]. Informatsiini tekhnolohii i zasoby navchannia – Information Technologies and Learning Tools, 64 (2), 170–184 doi: http://dx.doi. org/10.33407/itlt.v64i2.1933 [in Ukrainian].
6. Naumuk, I. M. & Korzun, N. I. (2018). Osoblyvosti vykorystannia tekhnolohii dystantsiinoho navchannia u protsesi pidhotovky maibutnikh uchyteliv informatyky [Features of the distance learning technologiesʼ use in the process of training future informatics teachers]. Ukrainian Journal of Educational Studies and Information Technology, 6(3). Retrieved from http://ojs.mdpu.org.ua/index.php/itse/ article/view/2482 [in Ukrainian].
7. Osadchyi, V. A. & Osadcha K. P. (2015). Suchasni realii i tendentsii rozvytku informatsiino-komunikatsiinykh tekhnolohii v osviti [Modern Realities and Trends of Information and Communication Technologies Development in Education]. Informatsiini tekhnolohii i zasoby navchannia – Information Technologies and Learning Tools, 48 (4), 47–57. doi: http://dx.doi.org/10.33407/itlt.v48i4.1252 [in Ukrainian].
8. Stebliuk, S. V. & Starosta, V. I. (2017). Interaktyvne navchannia u protsesi pidhotovky maibutnikh fakhivtsiv ekonomichnykh spetsialnostei [Interactive teaching in the process of training future specialists of economic specialties]. Uzhhorod : Vydavnytstvo UzhNU «Hoverla» [in Ukrainian].
9. Stoliarenko, T. L. (2014). Vykorystannia zasobiv IKT u systemi pidhotovky ekonomistiv [The use of ICT tools in the training of economists]. Pedahohichni nauky: teoriia, istoriia, innovatsiini tekhnolohii – Pedagogical sciences: theory, history, innovative technologies, 10 (44), 56–62 [in Ukrainian].
10. Tkach, Yu. M. (2016). Zastosuvannia informatsiino- komunikatsiinykh tekhnolohii u navchalnomu protsesi v umovakh fundamentalizatsii profesiinoi pidhotovky maibutnikh ekonomistiv [Application of information and communication technologies in the educational process under the conditions of the future economistsʼ professional training fundamentalization]. Pedahohika formuvannia tvorchoi osobystosti u vyshchii i zahalnoosvitnii shkolakh – Pedagogy of the formation of a creative person in higher and secondary schools, 49(109), 202–212 [in Ukrainian].
11. Measuring the Information Society Report 2017. Retrieved from https://www.itu-ilibrary.org/science-and-technology/measuring- the-information-society-report-2017_ pub/80f52533-9474f7ae-en.
12. Ukraine – Networked readiness index (7 = Best) (2016). Retrieved from https://knoema.com/atlas/Ukraine/topics/World- Rankings/World-Rankings/Networked-readiness-index.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.