Features of the Professional Training Teachers’ Decision- Making in the Conditions of a Competence-Oriented Education
The article deals with the directions of professional education development, which are related to the necessity of focusing on the labor market needs, namely the competent direction of future specialists’ training, the implementation of the conceptual provisions for the standardization of professional education. The relevance of the tendency of professional education’s orientation onto the modern labor market is defined in the article.
The purpose of the article is to investigate the peculiarities of the professional activity of teachers of modern vocational education and their influence on decision-making processes. The authors of the article have made an attempt to substantiate the analysis of the peculiarities of introducing a competence-oriented approach into education as one of the effective ways of its reformation and improvement.
It is identified the cause-effect character of the necessity of designing a common methodology for the formation of the specialist’s competence and the urgent solution of the problem of professional education standardization. The authors have also defined the main contradiction of this process, which is seen in the lack of involving business entities, those are the customers of the future specialists’ training, in the process of creating qualification standards.
The authors have noted that nowadays the activity of teachers on standardization of professional education on a competence basis becomes the main direction of the implementation of modernization reforms in education. Therefore, in order to achieve objectivity in the professional training teachers’ decision-making, the authors of the article have proposed to apply ideas and methods of information- extreme intellectual technology. This method of information-extreme intellectual technology (IEI-technology) for data analysis is based on maximizing the information capacity of the system in the machine teaching process, grounded onto the algorithm of the information- analytical system on the adaptation of the graduation department’s study content to the labor market requirements.
The authors have made a conclusion that, minding the further development of a model of competency education associated with the transition from the general theoretical understanding of the peculiarities of constructing subject-based educational programs, situational-simulation technologies and control-measuring methods that are adequate to practical implementation with the use of modern information systems, the special attention should be paid to the creation of educational standards, according to which educational programs and educational disciplines’ content will be formed, aimed at a competency rather than on material indicators.
2. Dovbysh, A. S., Kulik, Ye. S., Kozlov, Z. V. & Osadchyi, A.S. (2016). Informatsiino-ekstremalne navchannia systemy otsinky yakosti navchalnoho kontentu vypuskovoi kafedry [Information-extreme teaching the system of the study content quality evaluation of the graduation department]. Radioelektronni i kompiuterni systemy – Radio electronic and computer systems, 3, 71– 77 [in Ukrainian].
3. Kalashnikova, S. A. (2010). Kompetentnisno oriientovanyi pidkhid: bazovi poniattia ta polozhennia [Competency-oriented approach: basic concepts and provisions]. Pedahohichna osvita: teoriia i praktyka. Pedahohika. Psykholohiia – Pedagogical Education: Theory and Practice. Pedagogy. Psychology, 1, 67–71 [in Ukrainian].
4. Kovalchuk, H. O. (2005). Aktyvizatsiia navchannia v ekonomichnii osviti [Activation of teaching in economic education]. Kyiv : KNEU [in Ukrainian].
5. Kubenko, I. M. (2010). Shcho take kompetentnist i yak yii rozumiiut v osviti [What is a competence and how it is understood in education]. Dodatok do elektronnoho zhurnalu «Teoriia ta metodyka upravlinnia osvitoiu» – Appendix to the journal «Theory and Methods of Education Management», 1. Retrieved from http://www.tme.umo. edu.ua/docs/Dod/1_2010/kubenko.pdf [in Ukrainian].
6. Lozovetska, V. T. (2013). Profesiine stanovlennia osobystosti v suchasnykh umovakh pratsi [Professional formation of a personality in modern working conditions]. Naukovyi visnyk Instytutu profesiino- tekhnichnoi osvity – Scientific Bulletin of the Institute of Vocational and Technical Education, 5, 20–25.
7. Luzan, P. H., Pashchenko, T. M., Vanina, N. M., Kolisnyk, N. V. & Mosia, I. A. (2018). Kontseptsiia standartyzatsii profesiinoi osvity [Concept of Standardization of Professional Education]. II Mizhnarodnyi sympozium» Humanitarni ta suspilni nauky v Yevropi: dosiahnennia i perspektyvy» – II International Symposium «Humanities and Social Sciences in Europe: Achievements and Prospects». Niu-York, (pp 18–25). Retrieved from http://lib.iitta. gov.ua/id/eprint/712438 [in Ukrainian].
8. Luzan, P. H., Pashchenko, T. M., Vanina, N. M. & Kolisnyk, N. V. (2018). Standartyzatsiia profesiinoi osvity na osnovi kompetentnisnoho pidkhodu [Standardization of vocational education on the basis of competence approach]. ScienceRise, 5(25), 32–35 [in Ukrainian].
9. Pashchenko, T. M. (2018). Hotovnist pedahohichnykh pratsivnykiv do standartyzatsii pidhotovky molodshykh spetsialistiv [Readiness of pedagogical workers to standardize the training of junior specialists]. Visnyk Hlukhivskoho natsionalnoho pedahohichnoho universytetu imeni Oleksandra Dovzhenka – Bulletin of the Glukhiv National Pedagogical University named after Alexander Dovzhenko. Pedagogical sciences. Pedahohichni nauky, 2 (37), 10–16 [in Ukrainian].
10. Petruk, V. A. (2011). Kompetentnisno oriientovanyi pidkhid u protsesi fundamentalnoi pidhotovky maibutnikh fakhivtsiv tekhnichnoho profiliu [A competency-oriented approach in the process of the future technical specialists fundamental training]. Suchasni informatsiini tekhnolohii ta innovatsiini metodyky navchannia u pidhotovtsi fakhivtsiv: metodolohiia, teoriia, dosvid, problemy – Modern Information Technologies and Innovative Methods of Teaching in the Training of Specialists: Methodology, Theory, Experience, Problems, 27, 446–450.
11. Dobroskok, I. I. et al (2016). Profesiina osvita : teoretychni ta prykladni aspekty formuvannia kompetentnosti maibutnikh fakhivtsiv [Professional education: theoretical and applied aspects of forming the future specialists competency] (Part 1). Pereiaslav- Khmelnytskyi : FOP Dombrovska Ya. M.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.