Professional Training of Modern Engineer-Pedagogue in the Field of Food Technologies in the System of Competenсy Approach’s Pedagogical Categories
The presented publication substantiates the peculiarities of the proffesional training of modern engineer-pedagogues in the field of food technologies in the system of competenсy approach’s pedagogical categories. The benefits of this study are the regularities of the given process, analyzed by the author of the article. Moreover, the author has identified these regularities as the following: the correspondence of the learning process, the interconnection and interdependence of teaching and learning, the construction of the training’s content in accordance with the objectives, the provision of interdisciplinary connections between different educational subjects, the unity of education and upbringing. The problem of designing the content part of education is revealed and the main positions in methodological concepts are singled out in the article. It is also noted by the author of the article that the educational process in the higher education institution should be directed to fixed laws and principles. With regard to higher pedagogical education, some knowledge-based learning principles are defined in the article; the author noted that they form a certain system of initial requirements, the observance of which ensure the necessary effectiveness of the educational process. Accordingly, the main principles for the proffesional training of future engineer-pedagogies in the field of food technologies on the basis of a competency approach are defined by the author as: the principle of training’s professional orientation, the principle of scientificity, the principle of systemicity and consistency, the principle of directing the learning process on the personality of the learning’s subject, the principle of consciencity and creative activity of the person in the learning process. The requirements for the engineer-pedagogies of the XXI century are also quite widely presented in the article by the author. In the author’s opinion, these requirements’ condition is the transformation of the vector of pedagogical staff’s vocational training, based on a competence-oriented approach, involving the reorientation of the educational paradigm from a predominantly broadcast of knowledge to the formation of professionally relevant skills and competences for future engineer-pedagogies in the field of food technologies.
2. Horbatiuk, R. M., Volkova, N. V. (2018). Intehratsiia profesiinoi osvity i vyrobnytstva yak chynnyk modernizatsii pidhotovky maibutnikh inzheneriv-pedahohiv u haluzi kharchovykh tekhnolohii [Integration of vocational education and production as a factor of modernizing the training of future engineer educators in the field of food technologies]. Ukrainian Journal of Educational Studies and Information Technology, 6(1), 89–102. Retrieved from http://ojs. mdpu.org.ua/index.php/itse/article/view/2447/3059 [in Ukrainian].
3. Dyachenko, M. I. & Kandyibovich, L. A. (1981). Psihologiya vyisshey shkolyi [Psychology of Higher Education]. Minsk : Izd-vo BGU [in Russian].
4. Kaganov, A. B. (1983). Rozhdenie spetsialista. Professionalnoe stanovlenie studenta [Birth of a specialist. Professional formation of a student]. Minsk : Izd-vo BGU [in Russian].
5. Lazarev, V. S. (2002). O razvivayuschihsya pedagogicheskih sistemah [On developing educational systems]. Pedagogika – Pedagogics, 8. 20–27 [in Russian].
6. Lebedev, V. V. (2007). Strukturirovanie kompetentsiy – perspektivnoe napravlenie v reshenii problem obrazovaniya [The structuring of competencies is a promising direction in solving the problems of education]. Shkolnyie tehnologii – School technologies, 2, 14–19 [in Russian].
7. Nizamov, R. A. (1975). Didakticheskie osnovyi aktivizatsii uchebnoy deyatelnosti [Didactic bases for the revitalization of learning activities]. Kazan : KGU [in Russian].
8. Novikov, A. M. (2000). Problemyi gumanizatsii professionalnogo obrazovaniya [Problems of the humanization of vocational education]. Pedagogika – Pedagogics, 9, 410 [in Russian].
9. Plotnikova, S. V. (2000). Professionalnaya napravlennost obucheniya matematicheskim distsiplinam studentov tehnicheskih vuzov [Professional orientation of teaching technical universities’ students mathematical disciplines]. Candidate’s thesis. Samara [in Russian].
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.