DEVELOPMENT OF STRATEGIC COMPETENCE OF FUTURE TEACHERS IN THE PROCESS OF MODERN TEACHING STRATEGIES MASTERING
In the article, on the basis of a thorough study of psychological and pedagogical literature, the essence of the concepts of «strategic competence», «learning strategies» is determined. It is revealed that most modern scholars view strategic competence as a kind of social and communicative competence and give it the definition in a broad and narrow sense. There are many different interpretations of the concept of «learning strategy», such as subject and mental actions; the sequence of actions in the study; set of actions, steps, plans; behavior model; general concept of learning; ways of thinking and behavior which are used to facilitate learning, etc.
The author’s interpretation of the definition «strategy of teaching in higher education institutions» is presented as a complex of conscious actions of the teacher and students in accordance with a certain purpose and concept with the application in a certain sequence of tactics and teaching techniques which are aimed at developing of the student’s ability to effectively manage their own independent learning activities.
The author suggests to use different training strategies in the practice of future teacher training (Active Learning, Communication Learning, Collaborative learning, E-Learning, Just- in-time teaching, Experiential learning, On-job instruction, Self-Directed Learning, Facilitate Learning). In the article such technologies as Active Learning, Collaborative Learning, E-learning, Just-in-time teaching in the following positions: strategy goals; concept; content of work; the activity of a teacher and a student; the use of tactics (techniques) in the process of implementing a training strategy; the result is characterized by the author. The proposed strategies involve organizing the learning process at a qualitatively new level. Students can choose learning strategies that will help them to learn throughout their lives: to independently acquire knowledge, skills and competences, to develop competence according to their own priorities and desires. It is proved that the level of formation of strategic competence of the individual as a kind of key competences depends on the ability to directly determine their own learning strategies. Strategic competence of future teachers is manifested in the ability to predict professional activity; ability to plan activities taking into account the peculiarities of its construction; ability to determine the strategy of professional activity; confidence in achieving the stated goal and understanding the personal significance of the result; personal responsibility for making strategic decisions.
2. Zahviazynskyi V.Y., Strokova T. A. Pedahohycheskaia ynnovatyka: problemы stratehyy y taktyky: monohrafyia. Tiumen. Yzd-vo Tiumenskoho hos. un-ta. 2011. 176 s.
3. Kozhushko S. Stratehii kolaboratornoho navchannia u vyshchomu navchalnomu zakladi. Molod i rynok. 2014. №5 (112). S. 65–70.
4. Malykhin O. V., Halla A. O. Sutnist fenomenu «stratehii navchannia» u fakhovii pidhotovtsi studentiv filolohichnykh spetsialnostei. Visnyk. 2016. № 133. S.120 –123.
5. Obrazovatelnyye strategii i tekhnologii obucheniya pri realizatsii kompetentnostnogo podkhoda v pedagogicheskom obrazovanii s uchetom gumanitarnykh tekhnologiy: metod. rekomendatsii. SPb.: Izd-vo RGPU im. A. I. Gertsena. 2008. 108 s.
6. Riabokon V. V. Transformatsiia poniat «stratehiia» – «stratehichna kompetentsiia» – «stratehichna kompetentnist» u postiinomu pototsi naukovoi informatsii. Science and Education a New Dimension. Pedagogy and Psychology. II(12). Issue: 25, 2014. S. 64 –67.
7. Smirnova S. V., Kiseleva A. K. Primenenie JiTT – tehnologii v sisteme obrazovaniya vzroslyih. Nauchnoe obespechenie sistemyi povyisheniya kvalifikatsii kadrov. 2017. Vyip. 1 (30). S. 45 – 51.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.