DIDACTICS ARE METHODICAL PRE-CONDITIONS OF SUCCESSFUL REALIZATION OF INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES OF INTERACTIVE STUDIES ON EMPLOYMENTS AFTER «SAFETY OF LIFE ACTIVITY» AND «CIVIL DEFENCE»
The prerequisites for the successful implementation of innovative technologies of interactive training in the classes on «Safety of Life» and «Civil Protection» are considered. The basic interactive methods which are expedient to use during the introduction of innovations into the educational process are analyzed and highlighted. The analysis of scientific works devoted to the investigated phenomenon is carried out. The general concepts of the interpretation of innovative technologies are described. The basic preconditions of successful introduction of interactive technologies in the educational process are determined, which provide the opportunity to effectively use educational-methodical literature and materials, to receive professional knowledge, to form professional considerations, to expand possibilities of self-control of received knowledge. The main advantages of using innovative technologies in the educational process are highlighted. The author proposes the proper vision of the use of interactive learning technologies during the study of the topic «Dangers of man-made origin».
In the educational process, it is expedient to use a variety of innovative technologies, modeling, training problem-solving, research and development of the best ways to solve the problem, their public defense and analysis of the implementation results. The introduction of innovative technologies into the educational process enables: to effectively use educational and methodical literature and materials; to receive professional knowledge; develop problem-solving thinking; to form professional reasoning; to activate research work; to expand the possibilities of self-control of the received knowledge. Under the innovative processes in education understand the processes of origin, development and penetration into the broad practice of pedagogical innovations, since innovation is not only the creation and implementation of innovations, but also such changes that are decisive, accompanied by changes in the types of activities, styles of thinking. The introduction of innovations in the pedagogical process is intended to improve the quality of education.
At the present stage of modernization of vocational education of Ukraine, one of the most important strategic tasks is to ensure the qualitative training of specialists of any profile. The solution to this problem is possible only if the pedagogical techniques are changed and the innovative teaching technologies are introduced. Therefore, many teachers have already discovered the benefits of interactive learning technologies. The key to interactive learning is the relationship between students, their interaction and collaboration. As a result of the organization of educational activities on the basis of interactive technologies in the audience, an atmosphere of interaction, cooperation, which makes it possible to become a true leader of the students, is created in the audience.
2. Dychkivska I.M. Innovatsiini pedahohichni tekhnolohii// navchalnyi posibnyk. – Kyiv: Akademvydavnytstvo, 2004.
3. Interaktyvni metody navchannia : navch. posibnyk / (P. Shevchuk, P.Fenrykh). – Shchetsin : WSAP, 2005. – S. 7 – 23.
4. Interaktyvni tekhnolohii navchannia: Teoriia, dosvid: metod, posib. Avt.- uklad.: O. Pometun, L. Pyrozhenko. - K.: A.P.N., 2002. – 136 s.
5. Kolomiiets N. A. Dydaktychni zasady zastosuvannia interaktyvnykh metodiv navchannia molodshykh shkoliariv: avtoref. dys... kand. ped. nauk: 13.00.09 / N. A. Kolomiiets / Nats. ped. un-t im. M. P. Drahomanova. – K., 2009. – 19 s.
6. Komar O.A.Modernizatsiia suchasnoho navchalno- vykhovnoho protsesu/ Zb. Naukovykh prats. Chastyna II.-K.: Minimum,2005.-S.159-166
7. Kurysheva I. V. Interaktivnye metody obuchenija kak faktor samorealizacii starsheklassnikov v uchebnoj dejatel’nosti pri izuchenii estestvennonauchnyh disciplin: avtoreferat dis. ...
8. kandidata pedagogicheskih nauk: 13.00.01 / Kurysheva I. V. / Nizhegor. gos. ped. un-t. – Nizhnij Novgorod, 2010 – 20 s Pometun O.I., Pyrozhenko L.V. Suchasnyi urok. Interaktyvni tekhnolohii navchannia. – K.: A.S.K., 2004. – 192 s.
9. Prydatko O.V., Renkas A.H. Doslidzhennia efektyvnosti ta aspekty vprovadzhennia interaktyvnykh zasobiv navchannia v orhanizatsiiu navchalnoho protsesu LDUBZhD. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats Lvivskoho derzhavnoho universytetu bezpeky zhyttiediialnosti. Lviv – 2010.
10. Prohrama Intel® «Navchannia dlia maibutnoho» (versiia 10.1)
11. Tekhnolohii navchannia doroslykh / [upor. O. Hlavnyk, H. Bevz]. – K.: Hlavnyk, 2006. – S. 4 – 7, 106 – 111.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.