METHODICAL ASPECTS OF APPLICATION OF INTERACTIVE ART TECHNOLOGY IN PROFESSIONAL TRAINING OF FUTURE TEACHERS OF FINE ARTS
The article reveals the essence and significance of application of art technologies in the process of professional training of future teachers of fine arts. The main methods of interactive art technology as a means of studying students of professional artistic disciplines are considered.
The study of interactive art technologies in the process of vocational education orientates future teachers of visual arts to the formation of readiness for dynamic changes in society, the development of individual artistic and creative abilities, creative thinking, personal initiative, ability to co-operate, value-oriented attitude to the trends of development of modern education.
Interactive art technology provides interactive learning, which takes place under the constant active interaction of the teacher and students. Such training has the character of coaching and mutual learning, where the teacher and students are equal and equal subjects of study. The organization of interactive learning of students involves modeling and joint decision with the teacher of problem situations, contributes to the formation of substantive competences, the development of values, the creation of an atmosphere of cooperation and interaction.
The purpose of the paper is to reveal the content of the leading theoretical positions, which reveal the problems of application of art technologies in the system of professional training of future teachers of fine arts.
One of the ways of reforming contemporary artistic education is the use of innovative pedagogical technologies that provide not only the acquisition of certain professional knowledge and skills, but above all, aimed at the comprehensive personal development of the future teacher.
The study of the theoretical and methodological aspects of the use of art technologies in the professional training of future teachers of fine arts has not received sufficient coverage, and still the problem of technological innovation of art education remains in the process of development. Modern educational education in place of traditional ones includes new educational technologies aimed at training highly skilled, competitive in the world of cultural space teachers of artistic disciplines, capable of active participation in public life, self- realization and constant self-improvement.
The main provisions of modern scholars on the problems of introducing art technologies into the educational process of the future teacher of art make it possible to determine their special place in the system of higher professional pedagogy.
2. Konovets S. V. Tvorchyi rozvytok uchytelia obrazotvorchoho mystetstva: monohrafiia. Rivne: Volynski oberehy, 2009. 384 s(ukr).
3. Masol L. M., Haidamaka O. V., Bielkina E. V., Kalinichenko O. V. Metodyka navchannia mystetstva u pochatkovii shkoli: posib. dlia vchyteliv. Kharkiv : Vesta, Ranok, 2006. 256 s (ukr).
4. Sysoieva S. O., Aleksiuk A. M., Volovyk P. M. Pedahohichni tekhnolohii u neperervnii profesiinii osviti : monohrafiia. Kyiv: VIPOL, 2001. 502 (ukr).
5. Rudnytska O. P. Pedahohika zahalna ta mystetska : navch. posibnyk. Kyiv : TOV «Interprof», 2002. 270 s (ukr).
6. Pometun O., Pyrozhenko L. Suchasnyi urok. Interaktyvni tekhnolohii navchannia : nauk.-metod. posibnyk. Kyiv : V.S.K., 2004. 192 s (ukr).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.