DEVELOPMENT OF THE REFLEXIVE POSITION OF THE FUTURE TEACHER OF THE ELEMENTARY SCHOOL IN THE CONDITIONS OF EDUCATIONAL CHANGES
The article substantiates the content of the concept of «student’s reflexive position» in psychological and pedagogical discourse; determines main mechanisms and special features of detection of the investigated quality in the process of professional training of the future elementary school teacher.
Factors that develop the reflexive position of the future specialist are defined: planning, motivation, organization of educational activities for the future elementary school teachers, which develop his/her reflexive position as an administrator: psychological selectivity as the ability to quickly and deeply penetrate into the problems of other people, to understand them, to reflect respectively and, accordingly, to find means and methods of influence; ways of communication; pedagogical and life experience as the ability to find the best practical application of the abilities of each participant in the subject-subjective and polysubject interaction, depending on their individual psychological characteristics.
The author notes that the reflexive position is inherent in the function of feedback, through the definition of specific goals, which must be achieved in the future mastery of the profession; forecasting of necessary actions for correction of detected deviations. It is important for a future specialist to be able to find the causes of deviations.
Based on the longitudinal observations of students’ educational activities, technological support for the development of the reflexive position of the future elementary school teacher is determined. As a forming influence, a system of educational situations / tasks was selected, in the course of which the personal professional qualities of students, which contribute to the development of a reflexive position, are actualized. Namely: analytical (working out of skills to analyze and evaluate situations of professional activity); projective (formation of the ability to independently search and apply methods of solving problems that are set in front of the student as a future teacher of elementary school); gaming (tasks that simulate the situation of professional activity and the actual interaction between teacher and students); algorithmic (task for determining the sequence of considerations in the construction of reflexive judgments, the use of an algorithm for the formation of reflexive skills); reflexive-heuristic (tasks that make it possible to determine the heuristic role of professional reflection in solving new tasks for students). Their content involves step by step: the first (object stage); second (object-subjective stage); third (subject-subjective stage); fourth (the actual subject stage).
According to the pilot studies, we’ve note that the development of the reflexive position of future primary school teachers is possible in the conditions of creating an innovative and reflexive environment, which requires a systematic and purposeful organization on the part of teachers in classes in professional and psychological-pedagogical disciplines, taking into account step-by- step technological support and educational changes occurring in elementary education.
2. Lepskyi V. E. , Zadorozhniuk P. E. Refleksyvnыe protsessы y novoe kachestvo upravlencheskykh reshenyi. Psykholohycheskyi zhurnal. 2001. Tom 22. № 4. S. 122–127.
3. Lefevr V. A. Refleksyia. Moskva : Kohyto-Tsentr, 2003. 496 s.
4. Maksymenko V. Refleksiia – shliakh do produktyvnoho samovyznachennia. Psykholoh. 2005. № 1. S. 19–22.
5. Myrymanova M. Refleksyia kak mekhanyzm razvytyia samoorhanyzu-yushchykhsia system. Razvytye lychnosty. 2001. № 1. S. 49–66.
6. Slastenyn V. A. Refleksyvnaia kultura uchytelia kak subъekta pedahohycheskoi deiatelnosty. Pedahohycheskoe obrazovanye y nauka. 2005. № 5. S. 37–42.
7. Savchenko O. Ya. Dosvid reformuvannia ukrainskoi osvity: uroky i podalshyi postup. Shliakh osvity.2010.N 3. S. 2-6.
8. Savchyn M. Student. Refleksiia yak mekhanizm vdoskonalennia profesiinoi diialnosti fakhivtsia. Pedahohika i psykholohiia prof. osvity. 2002. № 2. S. 137–146.
9. Fakhretdynova H. R. Refleksyia kak sredstvo stanovlenyia lychnosty professyonala. Psykholohyia obuchenyia. 2008. № 11. S. 4-18.
10. Furman V. V. Problematyka osobystisnoi refleksii studenta v analitychnomu vysvitlenni. Psykholohiia i suspilstvo. 2008. №4. S. 116–121.
11. Shchedrovytskyi H. P. Kommunykatsyia. Deiatelnost. Refleksyia. Yssledovanye mыslytelnoi deiatelnosty. 1974. Vыp. III. № 12–28. S. 18–28.1. Zyazyun I. A. Osvitni tekhnolohiyi u vymirakh pedahohichnoyi refleksiyi / I. A. Zyazyun // Svitlo. – 1996. – # 1. – S. 4–9.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.