PROFESSIONAL DISEASES OF THE PEDAGOGE IN THE CONTEXT OF MODERN CHALLENGES
The article deals with the risks of the occupational diseases of teachers. The definition of occupational health of the teacher has been revealed. Health professional teachers as an important part of its activities, identified features of the teaching profession, which have a negative effect on the state of his health, the basic occupational diseases, disclosed the essence of the concept of «health professional teacher». The main factors of the negative influence on the professional health of teachers have been analyzed. The risk group of the teachers most disposed to the syndrome of emotional burnout has been described. The results of the research of the teachers’ individual health and the risk prevention methods have been presented. Health professional teachers as an important part of its activities The paper considers the problem of occupational health teacher in his professional activities, identified features of the teaching profession, which have a negative effect on the state of his health, the basic occupational diseases, disclosed the essence of the concept of «health professional teacher». Nowadays the conditions of the development of teacher’s education require from teachers more effective integrated knowledge, more than that teachers must be not only very well educated, but above all competent. One of the most important areas of teacher’s professional activity is to take care of student’s health and their own health.
The teacher’s profession as a professional group belongs to a high-risk occupations with very low levels of physical and mental health that is why we are primarily interested in the professional aspect of health. State of health of professional educators is a big concern these days. Educational activity is a very specific one and differs from the other categories of labor by constant nervous and emotional stress.
The teacher’s profession is full of interpersonal contacts, and therefore has a high probability of conflicts characterized by the absence of clear time limits, work overload, and constant pressure on vocal apparatus. Thus, teacher’s health is decreasing already after 5- 7 years of continuous work in school. The professional diseases are educational crises, depressions, professional deformation, emotional burnout, etc.). As said above, the teacher’s profession is characterized by constant neuro-emotional stress, psycho-emotional stress, distress, which are the causes of occupational diseases. Therefore, there is a need in a so-called health-promoting system which includes effective forms, methods and technologies to enhance and maintain teacher’s health.
2. Volkova O. B. (2015). Syndrom profesijnogo vygorannya: yak zberegty psyxoemocijne zdorovya vchytelya [Sindrom professional burning down: how to save the psikhoemociyne health of teacher]. URL: http://osvita.ua/school /lessons_summary/ psychology/38435/ 5. (ukr).
3. Gagarin M. (2010). Profilaktyka ta podolannya syndromu profesijnogo zgorannya vchytelya nacionalnoyi shkoly [Prevention and overcoming of syndrome of professional combustion of a teacher of a national school]. Problemy pidgotovky suchasnogo vchytelya: zb. nauk. pr. Umanskogo derzhavnogo pedagogichnogo universytetu imeni Pavla Tychy`ny. Uman: PP Zhovtyj, 2010.Vyp. 2. S. 93–99. (ukr).
4. Gajduk L., Otvaga I. (2004). Profesijni xvoroby ta shlyaxy yix profilaktyky [Occupational diseases and their prevention]. Oxorona praci. N 11. S. 36–38. (ukr).
5. Goncharova N. (2005). Formirovanie kultury professionalnogo zdorovja budushhego uchitelja [Formation of culture of professional health of the future teacher] : diss. … kand. ped. nauk : 13.00.08. Volgograd.181 s. (rus).
6. Zorina M.A. (2013). Profesijne zdorovya uchytelya yak vazhlyva skladova jogo diyalnosti [Professional health of the teacher as an important part of his activity]. Pedagogika formuvannya tvorchoyi osobystosti u vyshhij i zagalnoosvitnij shkolax. Vyp. 33 (86). S. 175-179. (ukr).
7. Kotsur N.I. (2017). Ryzyky profesijnyx zaxvoryuvan uchytelya ta ozdorovchi texnologiyi yix poperedzhennya [Risk of occupational diseases of healthers and health technologies for their prevention]. Molodyj vchenyj: naukovyj zhurnal. N9(36.1) veresen. Xerson. S.91-94. (ukr).
8. 8. Maklakov A. (2002). Obshhaja psihologija[General Psychology] : ucheb. dlja vuzov. SPb.: Piter, 582 s. (rus).
9. Meshko G. M. (2014). Kurs «Profesijne zdorovya pedagoga» v systemi pidgotovky majbutnix uchyteliv do zdorovyatvorchoyi diyalnosti [The course “Professional Health teacher” in the system of training future teachers for the health of creative activities]. Naukovyj visnyk Uzhgorodskogo universytetu : Seriya: Pedagogika. Socialna robota / gol. red. I. V. Kozubovska. Uzhgorod: Goverla.Vyp. 30. S. 98–100. (ukr).
10. Meshko G. M. (2012). Pidgotovka majbutnix uchyteliv do zberezhennya i zmicznennya profesijnogo zdorovya [Preparation of future teachers for the preservation and strengthening of professional health]: monografiya /za zag. red. V. V. Kravcya. Ternopil: TNPU im. V. Gnatyuka. 468 s. (ukr).
11. Meshko G. M.(2013). Teoriya i praktyka pidgotovky majbutnix uchyteliv do zberezhennya i zmicznennya profesijnogo zdorovya [Theory and practice of preparing future teachers for the preservation and strengthening of professional health]: dys… na zdobuttya nauk. stup. dok. ped. nauk za specialnistyu 13.00.04 – teoriya i metodyka profesijnoyi osvity. Ternopil, 2013. (ukr).
12. Mitina L. (1998). Professionalnoe zdorove uchitelja: strategija, koncepcii, tehnologija [Professional health of the teacher: strategy, concepts, technology]. Narodnoe obrazovanie. № 9- 10. S. 167-170. 528 s. (rus).
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.