THE POTENTIAL OF FAMILY THERAPY IN THE PROCESS OF THE IMPLEMENTATION OF THE REHABILITATION OF THE SERVICEMEN THE COMBATANTS’ FAMILY
It is proved the expediency of conducting family psychotherapy in the process of carrying out the rehabilitation activities with the combatants. There are presented the characteristic features of the combatants’families. There are also presеnted problems and factors that affect the functioning of the servicemen the combatants’ families in different ways. The most significant are the high level of anxiety and aggressiveness of the servicemen. Also there are problems in upbringing children, reintegration of the combatant into a family. The article deals with the essence of the family psychotherapy as a scientific category in psychological literature. It is understood as a special type of psychotherapy, aimed at the correction of interpersonal relationships, elimination of emotional disorders in the family. The preference is given to a systemic approach. Concerning this approach the family is an integral system. There are defined the principles of family psychotherapy. There are such principles as: respect for the intimate aspects of family life; informing the family about the possible psychological consequences of the war; a combination of psychological assistance with the social support for the family; psychotherapeutic intervention in the family life.
The main focus is on the definition of goals of family psychotherapy. The main goal is the diagnosis and improvement of the psycho-emotional state of each family member; the formation of skills to clearly distribute roles with the respective rights and responsibilities; improvement of communication style of interaction in the family, creation of favorable moral and physically healthy relationships in the family. It is established that the family psychotherapy can be conducted individually with each member of the serviceman’s family. Also it can be conducted together with the whole family, or integrally. The article distinguishes and describes the stages of the family psychotherapy. The diagnostic phase focuses on the identifying of the combatant’s family problems. During the working phase we should identify, clarify and eliminate the family conflict. The final stage involves an analysis of the goals achieved. Also it involves the improvement of the general psycho-emotional state of each family’s member.
2. Bondarenko V. V. Nadannia psykholohichnoi dopomohy prykordonnykam ta chlenam yikh simei yak vazhlyvyi komponent diialnosti ofitseriv po roboti z personalom. Zbirnyk naukovykh prats Natsionalnoi akademii Derzhavnoi prykordonnoi sluzhby Ukrainy (Seriia: pedahohichni ta psykholohichni nauky). 2013. № 2 (67). S. 282–292. (ukr.)
3. Vdovina I. V. Posttravmaticheskie stressovye rasstrojstva u voennosluzhashchih i ih reabilitaciya [Ehlektronnyj resurs] Psihologicheskaya gazeta. 2010. 13 maya. Rezhim dostupa : https://psy.su/feed/2307/ (rus.)
4. Denisov A. A. Social’naya reabilitaciya rossijskih voennosluzhashchih -uchastnikov vooruzhennyh konfliktov : Dis kand. sociol. nauk: 22.00.04 / Andrej Aleksandrovich Denisov. Novocherkassk : RGB, 2006. 171 s. (rus.)
5. Klinicheskaya psihologiya : slovar’ / Pod red. N. D. Tvorogovoj. M. : PER SEH, 2007. 416 s. (rus.)
6. Kreimer D. O. Zaporozhets Psykholohichni zasady travmaterapii simei uchasnykiv boiovykh dii Visnyk. 2016. № 3 (31). S. 43–47. (ukr.)
7. Malkina-Pyh I. G. Semejnaya terapiya. Spravochnik prakticheskogo psihologa. M. : EHksmo 2005. 1220 s. (rus.)
8. Mogilev V. A. Pedagogicheskie aspekty social’noj reabilitacii invalidov voennoj sluzhby : Dis…kand. ped. nauk : 13.00.01 / Valerij Aleksandrovich Mogilev. Velikij Novgorod, 2000. 153 s. (rus.)
9. Myager V. K. Mishina T. M. Semejnaya psihoterapiya pri nevrozah: Metodicheskie rekomendacii. L. 1976. 13 s. (rus.)
10. Psihologiya obshcheniya. EHnciklopedicheskij slovar’ / Pod obshch. red. A. A. Bodaleva. M. : Izd-vo «Kogito-Centr» 2011. 600 s. (rus.)
11. Satir V. Kak stroit’ sebya i svoyu sem’yu. M. : Pedagogika-Press 1992. 199 s. (rus.)
12. Ehjdemiller E. G. Psihologiya i psihoterapiya sem’i. 4-e izd. SPb. : Piter, 2008. 672 s. (rus.)
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.