ORGANIZATION OF THE EDUCATIONAL PROCESS OF CHOREOGRAPHY SPECIALISTS
The article analyzes the leading ideas of Ukrainian and foreign scholars on the implementation of modern innovations in the practice of training future choreography specialists. Taking into account the prospect of development of this area of study, the authors proposed the definition of "innovative professional activity of future specialists in choreography" and identified three types of features of innovative educational information in the future choreography specialists training. The article clarifies that the result of the preparation of future specialists in choreography for an innovative professional activity is the corresponding readiness, which is characterized as an integrative professional-personal ability, which includes a positive attitude to this pedagogical activity, the possession of the necessary professional-innovative knowledge, skills and abilities which provide an effective organization of innovative professional activities of education applicants. In the structure of the future choreography specialists’ readiness for innovative professional activity, the motivational, cognitive, activity-information, operational components are distinguished as those which are interrelated and closely interconnected. The motivational component reflects the level of special interests and hobbies of future specialists in choreography in a certain aspect, their interest and active participation in innovation activities. It contains motives, goals, needs for innovation, improvement, self-education, self-development; stimulates the creative appearance of future choreography specialists to innovative professional activities. The cognitive component characterizes the future specialists’ mastering choreography knowledge, processing information and working with information objects, which, accordingly, affect the improvement of professional knowledge and skills of innovational activity. The activity-information component reflects the cognitive activity of a specialist, is noted by the search, approval and implementation of innovations in future professional activities. The basis of this component is ability as a set of ways to implement innovation in the process of passing the practice. The operating component includes a set of skills and competences for organizing innovations, the modes of mental activity and logical operations, as well as forms of practical activity. It is one of the most complex aspects of the innovative professional activity of future choreography specialists, which requires its imaginative thinking, creative imagination, verbal and non-verbal communicative activity, organizational skills, etc.
2. Bleer A.N. Osnovnye tendencii razvitiya dopolnitel'nogo obrazovaniya v sfere fizicheskoj kul'tury, sporta i turizma. Vestnik uchebnyh zavedenij fizicheskoj kul'tury [Main tendencies of development of additional education in the sphere of physical culture, sports and tourism. Bulletin of educational institutions of physical culture]. 2005. № 1(3). S. 23-26.
3. Blinov V.M. Problemy podgotovki fizkul'turnyh kadrov v novyh social'no-ehkonomicheskih usloviyah reorganizacii obshchestva. Teoriya i praktika fizicheskoj kul'tury [Problems of training physical culture in new socio-economic conditions of society reorganization. Theory and practice of physical culture]. 2000. №5. S. 11-13.
4. Karaseva N. A., YAroshenko L. V. Usovershenstvovanie struktury dopolnitel'nogo obrazovaniya i ego organizacionno-metodicheskogo obespecheniya. Dopolnitel'noe professional'noe obrazovanie v sfere fizicheskoj kul'tury, sporta i turizma v usloviyah sovremennyh dostizhenij nauki i praktiki : materialy Vseros. nauch. konf. [Improvement of the structure of additional education and its organizational and methodological support. Additional professional education in the sphere of physical culture, sports and tourism in the conditions of modern achievements of science and practice: materials of AllRussian scientific conf.]. Moskva, 2004. S. 143.
5. Parkhomenko O. M. Formuvannia baletmeisterskykh umin maibutnikh uchyteliv khoreohrafii u protsesi fakhovoi pidhotovky [Formation of ballet master’s skills of future choreography teachers in the process of professional training]:: avtoref. dys. … kand. ped. nauk: 13.00.04/ Nats. ped. un-t imeni M. P. Drahomanova. Kyiv, 2016. 20 s.
6. Pidlypska A. M. Tendentsii rozvytku naukovykh doslidzhen u haluzi khoreohrafichnoi kultury v Ukraini [Trends in the development of scientific research in the field of choreographic culture in Ukraine]. Kyiv: Litera, 2011. 33 s.
7. Saiunko T. V. Tvorchist u protsesi profesiinoi pidhotovky maibutnikh vykladachiv khoreohrafii [Creativity in the process of professional training of future choreography teachers]. Poltava, 2011. 63 s.
8. Filimonova O. Aktualni problemy pidhotovky maibutnikh khoreohrafiv [Current problems of future choreographers’ training]. Luhansk, 2008. 19 s.
9. Allison Pamela C. Constructing children's physical education experiences: understanding the content for teaching. Publisher Boston : Allyn and Bacon, 2000. 245 p.
10. Deborah Wuest, Lombardo Bennett, Curriculum and Instruction: The Secondary School Physical Education Experience, 2012. 125 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.