ORGANIZATION OF THE FUTURE PHARMACISTS’ PROFESSIONAL TRAINING: PSYCHOLOGICAL AND PEDAGOGICAL ASPECTS
The article substantiates the need for qualified pharmacists with a new progressive way of thinking who are capable to perform innovative professional tasks and have a high level of professional competence gained while studying at higher education institutions. It is defined that under the present conditions the main task of professional education is to prepare a highly qualified, competent specialist ready for professional growth, capable to self-education and self-improvement. The attention is focused on the disclosure of the essence of the pharmacists’ professional training, the contradictions are identified and the practical directions of their discovery are outlined. It is revealed that the main task of the pharmacy is to provide the population with medicines, which provide systematic combination of scientific, industrial, wholesale and retail sales of medicinal products. The content of professional competence of future specialists of the pharmaceutical industry is researched. The main professional competencies of pharmacists and chemists include: knowledge, skills and competences from a professional field; communicative skills and abilities, ability to conduct conversations, communicate with visitors of pharmacy establishments. Important professional tasks of pharmacists are the development and introduction of new medicines of synthetic, natural and biotechnological origin, the development of analytical normative documentation for new medicinal plant raw materials, and processing of one that already exists. It has been determined that the acmeological approach has a significant potential for improving the quality of the professional training of students of pharmaceutical specialties in higher education institutions. The acmeological approach helps to optimize the educational process and aims at achieving «acme» by each student. Its introduction will allow to actively influence the following three vectors, such as: formation of a stable interest among students in the chosen profession; purposeful development of personally professional features and qualities that are professionally necessary for the implementation of the main functions; organization of active professional self-improvement and stimulation of self-development in the process of professional training. Teachers of pharmaceutical institutions of higher education, in the context of the practical implementation of the principles of the acmeological approach, have the task of full-scale improvement of the activities related to the formation of all facets of the personality of the pharmacist, as well as the formation of cognitive and creative abilities.
2. Boichuk I. D. Peredumovy vynyknennia ta stanovlennia systemy pidhotovky farmatsevtiv v Ukraini [Prerequisites for the emergence and development of a system of training pharmacists in Ukraine]. Pedahohika i psykholohiia profesiinoi osvity : nauk.-metod. zhurnal. Lviv, 2007. № 4. S. 186–196.
3. Bolshoy psihologyicheskiy slovar [Big Psychology Dictionary]. T. 1. (A-O); Per. s angl. Reber Artur. OOO «Izdatelstvo AST; «Izdatelstvo «Vecher», 2003. 592 s.
4. Kaidalova L. H. Profesiina pidhotovka maibutnikh fakhivtsiv farmatsevtychnoho profiliu u vyshchykh navchalnykh zakladakh [Professional training of future specialists of pharmaceutical profile in higher educational establishments]: monohrafiia. Kharkiv : NFaU, 2010. 364 s.
5. Kontseptsiia rozvytku vyshchoi medychnoi osvity [Concept of the development of higher medical education] (Nakaz MOZ Ukrainy vid 12.09.2008 r. № 522/51). Retrieved from http://www.moz.gov.ua/ua/portal/dn_20080912_522_htm.
6. Levkivska S. M. Formuvannia fakhovoi kompetentnosti maibutnikh medychnykh sester yak naukova problema [Formation of professional competence of future nurses as a scientific problem]. Visnyk Zhytomyrskoho derzhavnoho universytetu. Vypusk 1 (73). Pedahohichni nauky, 2014. S. 124–131.
7. Nakaz № 838 vid 18.12.2007 «Pro zatverdzhennia Kontseptsii rozvytku farmatsevtychnoho sektoru haluzi okhorony zdorovia Ukrainy» [Order No. 838 of 18.12.2007 «On Approval of the Concept for the Development of the Pharmaceutical Sector in the Healthcare Sector of Ukraine»]. Retrieved from http://moz.gov.ua/ua/ portal/dn_20071218_838.html.
8. Slipchuk V. L. Pidhotovka fakhivtsiv farmatsevtychnoi haluzi v Ukraini v umovakh yevrointehratsii [Training specialists of the pharmaceutical industry in Ukraine in the context of European integration. Continuing Professional Education: Theory and Practice]. Neperervna profesiina osvita: teoriia i praktyka. Vypusk 3-4, 2014. S. 63–68.
9. Sotsiolohichna entsyklopediia [Sociological Encyclopedia] / Ukladach V.P. Horodanenko. Kyiv : «Akademvydav», 2008. 456 s.
10. Farmatsevticheskoe obrazovanie v mire [Pharmaceutical education in the world]: ucheb.-metod. posob. / V.P. Chernyih i dr. Harkov : Izd-vo: NFaU, 2004. 92 s.
11. Chernykh V. P. Farmatsevtychna haluz za roky nezalezhnosti Ukrainy [Pharmaceutical industry during the years of Ukraines independence]. Visnyk farmatsii. 2002. №3. S. 3–12.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.