THE STRATEGY OF ADAPTED USE OF DISTANCE COURSES-RESOURCES IN THE PROCESS OF BLENDED LEARNING IMPLEMENTING
The article analyzes the trends in educational changes conditioned by the rapid development of information and communication technologies. The relevance of a blended learning introduction in the conditions of e-learning dissemination in Ukraine and the world has been grounded. It has been also noted that the e-learning is designed not to deny but to supplement the existing, generally accessible, institutional styles of learning. The benefit of the study is that the authors has made an attempt to formulate the main ideas of the strategy of distance-course resources adapted use in the process of introducing blended learning. The strategy is based on the principles of personalized learning: active involvement, social participation, meaningful activities, relating new information to prior knowledge, understanding rather than memorization, learning to transfer, developmental and individual differences, creating motivated learners, being strategic, engaging in self-regulation and being reflective, restructuring prior knowledge, time for practice. The authors have noted that the above principles, used in the complex, can contribute to effective pedagogical interaction; their compliance should be a main condition for selecting appropriate (in a particular situation) pedagogical technologies. In the course of the distance course-resource adaptation to the conditions of an educational institution, the provision of a teacher, students, the level of their information competence and computer literacy, the discipline’s specifics, it has been proposed by the authors to pay a special attention to the effective pedagogical interaction, pedagogical technologies, the effectiveness of the developed methodological materials (content) and methods of their explanation, an effective feedback. The authors of the article have made a conclusion that the designed course-resource should be also improved and modified in the process of its use, provided to find a discrepancy between the predicted and current level of students' readiness to study or the disadvantages of educational content quality. The perspective direction of research has been defined by the authors as studying the leading opportunities for the use of adaptive technologies in the educational sector in general and in the process of blended learning including.
2. Hromiak M. I., Vasylenko Ya. P., Halan V. I., Chornyi V. Z. Problemy vprovadzhennia ta vykorystannia elektronnoho navchannia u vyshchykh navchalnykh zakladakh [The problems of implementation and using of e-learning in high educational establishments]. Naukovi zapysky. Seriia: Pedahohika. 2011. №1. S.191–199.
3. Danysko O. V., Semenovska L. A. Geneza ta suchasnyi zmist poniattia zmishanoho navchannia v zarubizhnii pedahohichnii teorii i praktytsi [Genesis and modern content of blended learning concept in foreign pedagogical theory and practice]. Informatsiini tekhnolohii i zasoby navchannia. 2018. Tom 65. №3. S. 1–11.
4. Zaichenk I. V. Pedahohika [Pedagogy]: navch. posib. dlia studentiv vyshchykh pedahohichnykh navchalnykh zakladiv, 2-e vyd. Kyiv: «Osvita Ukrainy», «KNT», 2008. 528s.
5. Lvov Yu. V. Preemstvennost pedagogicheskogo rukovodstva proizvoditelnyim trudom uchaschihsya uchitelem trudovogo obucheniya shkolyi i masterom PO MUPK [Continuity of the pedagogical management of the productive labor of students by the teacher of labor training of the school and the master of PO MUPC]: dis. … kand. ped. nauk: 13.00.01. Sankt-Peterburg., 1989. 169 s.
6. Ortynskyi V. L. Pedahohika vyshchoi shkoly [Pedagogy in high schools]. Retrieved from https://pidruchniki.com/10810806/pedagogika/tehnologiya_modulnogo_navchannya#986.
7. Ortynskyi V. L. Pedahohika vyshchoi shkoly [Pedagogy in high schools]. Retrieved from https://pidruchniki.com/17190512/pedagogika/vidi_pedagogichnih_tehnologiy#461.
8. Personalizovane navchannia: adaptuisia abo «sidai, dviika» [Personalized learning: adapt or «Sit down, unsatisfactory»]. Retrieved from: http://blog.ed-era.com/personalizovane-navchannia/.
9. Podlasyiy I. P. Pedagogika. Novyiy kurs [Pedagogy. New course]: uchebnik dlya stud. ped. vuzov: v 2 kn. Moskva: Gumanit. izd. tsentr VLADOS, 1999. Kn.1: Obschie osnovyi. Protsess obucheniya. 576 s.
10. Polozhennia pro elektronnyi kurs-resurs [Provisions on the electronic course-resource]. Retrieved from http://dl.khadi.kharkov.ua/pluginfile.php/35688/mod_resource/content/2/pologenia_ekr.pdf.
11. Profesiina osvita : teoretychni ta prykladni aspekty formuvannia kompetentnosti maibutnikh fakhivtsiv [Professional education: theoretical and applied aspects of forming the future specialists competence]: kolektyvna monohrafiia ; chast. 1. / I. I. Dobroskok ta in. ; kerivnyk avtorskoho kolektyvu I. I. Dobroskok. Pereiaslav-Khmelnytskyi : FOP Dombrovska Ya. M., 2016. 444 s.
12. Semerikov S. O. Teoretyko-metodychni osnovy fundamentalizatsii navchannia informatychnykh dystsyplin u vyshchykh navchalnykh zakladakh [Theoretical and methodic foundations of fundamentalization teaching of the Computer Science at high educational establishments] : dys. ... d-ra ped. nauk : 13.00.02 / Natsionalnyi pedahohichnyi un-t im. M. P. Drahomanova. Kyiv, 2009. 536 s.
13. Tekhnolohiia tradytsiinoho navchannia [Traditional learning technology]. Retrieved from http://lvschool2.org.ua/teacher/pedag-teh/trad.
14. Shtylvelda V. Dystantsiine navchannia – vid teorii do praktyky, aktualnyi merezhevyi seminar [Distance education – from theory to practice, actual network workshop]. Retrieved from http://www.osvita.org.ua/distance/articles/15/.
15. Bloom B. S. The 2 Sigma Problem: The Search for Methods if Group Instruction as Effective as One-to-One Tutoring. Retrieved from http://web.mit.edu/5.95/readings/bloom-two-sigma.pdf.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.