STRUCTURE OF PROFESSIONAL READINESS TO ACTIVITIES UNDER EXTREME CONDITIONS
The article is devoted to the problem of improvement of training of future specialists of State Emergency Service of Ukraine at higher educational establishments. This problem is considered actual for a lot of emergencies occur in Ukraine every year. Many people are killed and injured, the losses are significant. It is stresses that the success of any rescue operation depends on many factors, the most important of them is a rescuer, his readiness to deal and cope with any type of emergency. Scientific literature on the problem of readiness of specialists to professional activities is analyzed in the article. Different approaches to defining this notion are considered. The author made the notion «professional readiness» more accurate and pointed out two main types of readiness – potential and immediate. Peculiarities of professional activities of specialists of fire-rescue service are touched upon. It is emphasized that hazardous, lifethreatening conditions make rescuers’ work complicated, unpredictable and extremely stressful. The importance and necessity of formation of professional readiness for handling mental and psychological challenges is proved. The author presented the structure of professional readiness of future specialists of State Emergency Service of Ukraine to activities under extreme conditions. It includes eight components: physical, psychological, emotional-volitional, managerial, motivational, practical, cognitive and estimating. Interrelation between the level of professional readiness and the effectiveness of specialist’s activities is established. The conclusion is made about the possibility of effective formation of professional readiness at higher educational establishments by means of purposefully organized educational process.
2. Boljshoj psykhologhicheskij slovarj (Big psychological dictionary) / [pod red. B. Gh. Meshherjakovа, V. P. Zinchenko]. – SPb. : PrajmEvroznak, 2003. – 672 s. [in Russian]
3. Budnyk S. M. Formuvannja profesijnoji ghotovnosti oficerivprykordonnykiv do tvorchogho vyrishennja zavdanj upravlinsjkoji dijaljnosti (Formation of professional readiness of border guard officers to creative solving of management tasks) : dys. ... kand. psykhol. nauk : spec. 19.00.07 – «Pedaghoghichna ta vikova psykhologhija» / Serghij Mykhajlovych Budnyk ; Nacionaljna akademija Derzhavnoji prykordonnoji sluzhby Ukrajiny imeni Boghdana Khmeljnycjkogho. – Khmeljnycjkyj, 2006. – 230 s. [in Ukrainian]
4. Dobrjansjkyj O. A. Formuvannja psykhologhichnoji ghotovnosti slidchykh do profesijnoji dijaljnosti v ekstremaljnykh umovakh (Formation of psychological reafiness of investigators to professional activities under exreme conditions) : dys. ... kand. psykhol. nauk : 19.00.09 – «Psykhologhija dijaljnosti v osoblyvykh umovakh» / Oleksandr Anatolijovych Dobrjansjkyj ; Nacionaljna akademija Derzhavnoji prykordonnoji sluzhby Ukrajiny imeni Boghdana Khmeljnycjkogho. – Khmeljnycjkyj, 2012. – 195 s. [in Ukrainian]
5. Djjachenko M. Y., Kandybovich L. A. Psikhologhicheskie problemy ghotovnosti k dejateljnosti (Psychological problems of readiness to activities) / M. Y. Djjachenko, L. A. Kandybovich. – Minsk : Yzd-vo BGhU, 1976. – 176 s. [in Russian]
6. Slastenin V. A. Pedaghoghika: innovacionnaja dejateljnostj (Pedagogics: innovative activities) / V. A. Slastenin. – M. : Maghistr, 1997. – 224 s. [in Russian]
7. Tjutjunnyk O. V. Zmist i struktura profesijnoji ghotovnosti majbutnikh socialjnykh pedaghoghiv do profilaktyky narkotychnoji zalezhnosti sered starshoklasnykiv (Contents and structure of professional readiness of future social pedagogues to preventing drug addiction in senior pupils) / O. V. Tjutjunnyk // Osvita doroslykh jak faktor rozvytku dorosloji ljudyny v umovakh suchasnykh socialjnykh zmin : zb. nauk. pracj. – Cherkasy, 2012. – S. 143–150. [in Ukrainian]
8. Chichikin V. T. Struktura y reghuljacija professionaljnoj ghotovnosti prepodavatelja fizicheskoj kuljtury (metodologhicheskie aspekty) (Structure and regulation of professional readiness of physical training teacher (methodological aspects)) : ucheb. posob. / V. T. Chichikin. – M. : GhCOLYFK, 1992. – 95 s. [in Russian]
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.