FOREIGN LANGUAGES TEACHERS’ READINESS FOR APPLYING INNOVATIVE TECHNOLOGIES IN THE PROCESS OF EDUCATIONAL ACTIVITY ACCORDING TO THE RESULTS OF EXPERIMENTAL RESEARCH
It is determined that the future foreign languages teachers’ technological readiness for innovative activities is a complex process, including the ability to use innovative technologies in their practice, the ability to identify problems, to evaluate their results, the requirement for professional self-education, and which provide high results in a pedagogical work. It is proved that at the present stage of the development of higher education there is a need for a comprehensive studying and understanding the problem of introducing innovative pedagogical technologies into the educational process and effectiveness of their application in innovative activity, that can raise the level of specialists’ professionalism in accordance with modern European integration educational tendencies. Therefore, it is worthwhile to use the experience of Great Britain in the technologizing of the higher education in Ukraine, which means the introduction of innovative technologies that will enhance the learning process in the study of foreign languages, as well as contribute to the advancement of Ukraine in an educational foreign-language space.
2. Kanivets O. Osoblyvosti riznorivnevoi pidhotovky fahivtsiv u Velykii Brytanii: Visnyk Knyzhkovoi palaty. Naukovo-praktychnyi zhurnal. 2010. № 3. 78 s.
3. Knodel L. Suchasna osvitnia systema u Velykii Brytanii. Dyrektor shkoly. Ukraina. 2008. № 1. S. 68–72.
4. Stetsenko K. Pozytyvni zrushennia systemy osvity Velykoi Brytanii v druhii polovyni XX stolittia na shliahu do svitovoi spivpratsi. Hileia. 2012. № 65. 67 s.
5. Torubara O. Zastosuvannia novitnih informatsiinyh tehnolohii v navchalnomu protsesi vyshchyh navchalnyh zakladiv. Pedahohichni nauky. 2013. Vyp. 108. т. 2. S. 73–78.
6. Shapran O. Systema innovatsiinoi pidhotovky maibutmioho vchytelia v umovakh navchalno-naukovohykh pedahohichnykh kompleksiv. Pereiaslav-Khmelnytskyi. 2007. 370 s.
7. Shelest Yu. Vyvchennia inozemnych mov v universytetakh Ukrainy (ХІХ– ХХ stolittia): Vyd-vo ZhDU. 2014. 231 s.
8. Shekhavtsova S. Tekhnolohiia portfolio yak pokaznyk samoosvitnioi diialnosti subiektiv pedahohichnoho protsesu. Pedahohichni nauky. 2013. № 18 (277) ch. 3. S. 135–144.
9. Kim D. A young English learner literacy practice through dialogue journals. Journal of Reading Education. 2011. P. 27–34.
10. Kozachenko I. Dialogue Journals in English: Science and Civilization. Sheffi eld. 2015. P. 93–94.
11. Peyton J. Dialogue journals: Interactive writing to develop language and literacy. National Clearinghouse on Literacy Education [Електронний ресурс]. Режим доступу : http://www.cal.org/resources/digest/peyton01.html. – Назва з екрана.
12. Richards J. Approaches and methods in language teaching. A description and analysis. Cambridge. 2009. 145 p.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.